Anytime Class Certificate
The 'Anytime Class Certificate' is our most popular gift, allowing the recipient to choose the class they want, and the date that suits them best. For the foreseeable future, all classes will be held via Zoom. Below you will find information on how the Zoom classes work, how to procure the wines, details about ordering gift cards, as well as why we've come to embrace education via Zoom. We chose $55 as the gift card amount as that covers the cost of our most expensive class (Wine 101). Happy to create a custom amount upon request!
Please call 212.647.1875 with any questions or requests!
- Certificates never expire.
- The cost is good for one link, regardless of how many attend.
- New classes and dates are added regularly throughout the year.
- Class reservations can always be rescheduled up until the start of the first class.
- During checkout, please enter the gift card details (name of giver/recipient, gift message, etc.). Within 24 hours, we will email your gift card!
- You will also receive a class registration code via email, printed on a festive red package. Please be sure to forward it to the recipient, as they will need it to register for their chosen class.
- All classes feature a total of six wines, which are available from Flatiron Wines & Spirits, our retail partner. Each class has a link to Flatiron's site, where the wine-pack for that class may be purchased.
- The wine-packs for the classes typically range from $160-$175. If you’d like to also buy a gift card for the wines, a $200 gift card will cover everything for most addresses (wine, tax, shipping). Here's a link if you'd like to purchase one.
- Alternatively, the recipient can purchase the wines on their own later, or we’re happy to help them source the wines locally, or to find less expensive options.
- Andrew on ABC News for National Drink Wine Day
- Andrew divulges 'How to Host a Wine Party' in Woman's Day.
- Andrew's primer on the basics from Allure magazine.
- Andrew takes on beer in Food & Wine magazine.
- Holiday wine shopping advice in Business Insider magazine.
- Named as a 'Critic's Pick' in New York magazine.
- Andrew talks value wines in the Daily News
See more: Gift Card